Three planes, two buses, a shuttle and many kilometres on our feet we found ourselves in the deep Patagonia of Argentina and Chile. The vast area is renowned for it’s mountain towers, rolling pampas, layers of glaciers and wind!. We spent 3 1/2 weeks trekking and navigating (not always successfully!) our way around Parque Nacional Los Glaciers and Torres del Paine Park, as well as a few days on either side in the metropolis of Buenos Aires. Over the next couple of posts we’ll share pictures and stories of our favourite highlights, struggles!, and logistics of this magical place.
- East Coast Trail: Points and Practicalities for a Great Thru Hike
- Hiking The East Coast Trail: Notes From A Thru-Hike In Newfoundland
- CYCLING THE CABOT TRAIL: 5 Favourites From A Bucket List Cycling Trip
- Paddling The Shield: Canoe Tripping in Killarney Provincial Park
- Testing the Waters of La Verendrye, Quebec: Trip #2