- East Coast Trail: Points and Practicalities for a Great Thru Hike
- Hiking The East Coast Trail: Notes From A Thru-Hike In Newfoundland
- CYCLING THE CABOT TRAIL: 5 Favourites From A Bucket List Cycling Trip
- Paddling The Shield: Canoe Tripping in Killarney Provincial Park
- Testing the Waters of La Verendrye, Quebec: Trip #2
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Category Archives: Portugal
And finally! the final instalment of our wonderful travels in Portugal. After three weeks of pedaling through the Portuguese countryside we arrived at the northwestern coast; beyond, as far as the eye could see, only blue ocean. It seemed fitting … Continue reading
We’ve fallen behind a bit in our recollection of stories and pictures of our adventures in Portugal. Here is Part 4 of our travels by bicycle through Portugal. Click to read Part 3, Part 2 or to start at the … Continue reading
A third installment of our cycling trip in Portugal. To read Part 2: The Beiras click here. To start from the beginning of the trip click here. The Douro valley: The Birthplace of Port
The second of five posts of our adventures through Portugal. To read Part 1-our time in Lisbon click here. The Beiras: Hilltop castles & sleepy villages Lots of hills, sun and castles; the beginning of our cycling trip in Portugal.
While we continue to finalize our 2nd post of our cycling trip through Portugal here’s a look at our route.